Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Boy Scrapped Album 1

This is my first of many scrapping posts. I plan to share the various scrapping projects I have embarked on over the past few years. I plan to keep posting different pictures of the different creative ideas I come across both on-line and in my scrapping classes. Many of them had been modified in order to make them my own. I hope that who ever views this will be as inspired as I was.

In this project I am making a friend of mine an 8x8 inch album. It will contain 20 different pages.  She is expecting a baby boy in the next few weeks and I have only a few days remaining to complete it. So I really did leave this to the last minute.

I think I got off to a good start. I only hope that the momentum is kept throughout the next few days. Here are the first pages.




In this page, she is able to place the name, birthday, time, weight, height of the baby. She can also place two photos. The one will be on a tag that she can journal later on. The little cute baby hand was a stamp.








On this July page, I decided to make it a bit fun, with the hot air balloons in the background and a few buttons to finish off the page. The round edges were all cut by hand.








This is how the tag looks. The stars were stamped on.


Stay tuned for the rest of the pages.

With Love
Ania

2 comments: