Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby Boy Scrapped Album 2

For those who missed out on the first blog of this series, you can go and check it out here.

I created another two pages (inspired by The Piece by Piece) but I can't show them both to you just yet as I did not have the correct embossing colour for the label of the one. (Don't you just hate it when you get stuck and can't finish something...) Hopefully it will be finalized for the next series. But don't despair I have a June page that I did manage to complete.

With this page I used the following paper ranges:
  1. Bundle of Joy the boy range by Alisha Gordon, and
  2. Here & Now by Lori Whitlock
It's a fairly simple page but quite effective, especially once the photos and journalling will be done. I thought this page would be so appropriate for her, since she loves taking tons of photos. At any event, she is never not with her camera. This way it will also get her to develop some of these pictures and put them in an area that will allow her to appreciate them, rather than having them sit on the computer (God forbid that the computer crashes...).





On the dotted area, she could place a photo there. The empty space by the cameras, she could easily do some journalling.











The tag rotates, so if she wanted to she could place another photo underneath it or just leave it plain. On the tag itself there is some space for journalling, as well.





I stamped this saying by Longfellow: "the boy's will is the wind's will." I absolutely loved this saying.

I can't wait to see some photos on these pages. Makes me almost want a kid of my own, just for the photos. :-) Seriously though, I'm a bit traditional there, so I guess I will wait for that marriage proposal first. I can still dream though...

See you all next time for some coffee and cookies.

With Love
Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment