Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hobby Expo 2013

This past weekend was the last hobby expo of the year. For weeks I was looking forward to going. So much so that I had it diarised in my calendar. The day had finally arrive, I left home early to beat the rush and I spent hours in all the scrapping stalls admiring everything that was on display. With each item came so many ideas of things that I could do. I would have bought it all, if I was super duper wealthy. Even though I was a bit on the complusive side in buying, I do believe that I can be forgive considering the largest item purchased with the Sizzex Big Shot. (Me with a sheepish grin from ear to ear...) I've been dying to get one for like ever, and I finally got the right deal with a whole bunch of freebies. The wait was all worth it in the end.

The place got fairly busy quickly, seeing that everyone left it to the last minute and everyone went on Sunday, the day after the big Rugby game (which SA performed dismally in). I suppose the only saving grace for me was that I went early. I was fortunate enough to have a friend who worked the show and she allowed me to stow my packets while I continued to shop up a storm.

I  cannot wait to get started with all my new and amazing papers and cutting tools and embossing plates. I simply feel giddy inside with excitement....now if only I can find the time.....hmmm maybe tonight....

A gold mine of scrapping goodies.


With Love
Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment